I strongly agree with the idea that recovery is a personal process rather than a single outcome. In addiction treatment, we often focus too much on whether a person has stopped using substances, while the deeper work is about rebuilding identity, relationships, responsibility, coping skills, and a sense of purpose.
In our work in Ukraine, we see that long-term recovery becomes much more stable when the person is supported not only psychologically, but also socially and within the family system.
More about our approach to drug addiction rehabilitation:
I strongly agree with the idea that recovery is a personal process rather than a single outcome. In addiction treatment, we often focus too much on whether a person has stopped using substances, while the deeper work is about rebuilding identity, relationships, responsibility, coping skills, and a sense of purpose.
In our work in Ukraine, we see that long-term recovery becomes much more stable when the person is supported not only psychologically, but also socially and within the family system.
More about our approach to drug addiction rehabilitation:
https://ninarkotikam.com/ru/reabilitaciya-narkozavisimyh/
I would be interested to know how your community approaches family involvement and social reintegration during the recovery process.